Thursday, December 08, 2011

Doubt

Yesterday I was feeling very sad.  This sadness came out of nowhere.  I was reading some things various people were saying about people thinking that they're saved, but they really are not.  That scared me.  Made me wonder if I'm really saved.

So I prayed to God to show me in His Word that I am saved and to remove all doubt I have about it.  I was reading a Christian page on Facebook and the following verses quoted from the Bible caught my eye.

John 10:28-30  28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish , neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. 30 I and my Father are one.
Matt 28:20  ...and, lo , I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.  
Col 2:9-10   9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. 10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power.

That was a comfort to me :)  Took away the sadness.  God is so good and loving.  You know, we as Christians should watch what and how we say things to others, you can put doubt in their minds.  Also, sometimes satan puts doubt in your mind, trying to interfere with God's plan for you, trying to get you off-track.  Always pray about something and ask God for His help.  He will answer you! :)

God bless you. 



No comments: