Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Vote for Table Mountain

Today I want to ask everyone who reads here (I sure hope some people see this!) to vote for our Table Mountain as one of the 7 wonders of the world.
Just look at that view and see the wonder and awesomeness, flat as a table top! :D  I have to add, the top pic I snagged from a site about Cape Town, it does not belong to me, the 2nd pic I got from a Facebook page about Cape Town, but the 3rd pic belongs to me, I took it from Bloubergstrand.

So come on people, please vote for Table Mountain, there are some pretty awesome wonders in the world and Table Mountain definitely deserves to be one of the top 7.

Click here to vote for Table Mountain.  You can also send a SMS (text message) with the word 'Tafel' or 'Table' to 34874.  The SMS only costs R2.  I think the SMS will only work in South Africa, so come on South Africans, start texting!

No comments: